Sometimes in life, it happens that you need to dress up. A wedding, a ball, a special event… Dress code: black tie. You won’t escape wearing a long dress. Spotted for you, best address to find the best dress without ruining you.
- Liluca (Werdmühleplatz 4 – 8001 – near Uraniastrasse, in front of Jules Vernes) : small and confidential boutique of high standing wedding dresses and cocktail short and long dressed from several international designers. Classy !
- Grieder (Bahnhofstrasse 30): at Grieder, luxury brand are well represented, and there you will undoubtedly find a unique and pricey creation from a well – known brand.
- Las Perlitas (Grossmünsterplatz 8 – 8001 Zürich: La Perlas is specialised in pregnancy clothes, but there you can find long dresses that will suit you even if you have a perfectly flat stomach. Love the simple lines, colorfull choices and fine details. (around Fr. 300 and Fr. 600)
- Modissa (Bahnhofstrasse 74 – at the corner with Uraniastrasse) : at the second floor, you will succumb at the super large choice of colorful and modernly designed long dresses. You also will find there a range of fashion brands as BCBG, and clothes for cocktail or business.
- Phase eight ( Limmatquai 38 – 8001 Zürich) : this English brand is well-known for selling coktail and long dresses at an acceptable price. You an find very classy creation or totally crazy, like this long and sexy dress in golden sequin I fall in love with. ( around Fr. 500)
- Bromelia (Kanzleistrasse 80 – 8004 Zurich and ). No website, a little boutique like we love them, where you will find elegant and sexy evening dresses, for small purse. I was always afraid that small budget shops would offer only clothes of bad quality. These is definitely not the case there. Nobody will guess that you have paid only between Fr. 150 and Fr. 500 for one of these great long outfits.
- And last, if you feel like dressing in a more original way, you can opt for one of the amazing Indian dresses or sari in silk and engolden at Chennai Silk (Heinrichstrasse 95 – 8005 Zürich)