As already mentioned, last Thursday, the Bahnhofstrasse was really animated.
As every year at the same period, the luxury shops opened their doors to their privileged clients and organized a wine tasting.
It was the occasion to dress up, and Zürcherin demonstrated , once again, how elegant they could be. Among other trendy fashion touch, I noticed: the yellow H jacket with a withe trouser, the jewelry high heels shoes by Louboutin, sexy waders with a mini-dress and the leather mini – skirt with fringes. Well, ladies: congrat’ for the fashion show !
But let’s review the atmosphere:
- Louis Vuitton and Tod’s were very inspiring . Great DJ’s were hosted, who played a perfect party music. And the wine was particularly Wahooo … Actually, the atmosphere was friendly and lively. Hard to behave and not to feel like in a club.
- At Jeager Lecoultre, we treated ourselves with a rising caviar brand on mini – canapé. What else to contemplate the timeless watches choice.
- At Blancpain: We literally rush on the Pata Negra. More old school atmosphere. And noticed a very fine and girly wiatch with pink or green bracelet. Très Jeune fille !
- Cartier was the crowd meeting point, a total mix of all the Zürich fashion addicts, from every ages.
- At La Serla, where you can find fine and delicate jewelry creations, we enjoyed a good and tasty wines and a creative limonade in a very intimate atmosphere. One regret: we have never found the boutique’s staff to speak with.
- At Loro Piana, the service is at the very top: we were warmly welcomed and advised on every thing and more, and loved the capanés 🙂
- At Chopard, we had a break on wine… and opted for water.
- Van Cleef and Arpels is always welcoming with style. We enjoyed a great selection of fine cheeses, that matches perfectly with the choice of wines. Strawberries and Luxemburgli were highly appreciated. And it’s always a real pleasure to discover the last creation of one of the top jewelers.
Of course, this event was the occasion to socialize, to discover new fashion collection, and to taste wines – that”s how I have discovered white wine from Küsnacht and from Zürich. Never end to be surprised by your town !